On Saturday, May 23 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. stop by any of these 9 locations around Austin to pick up some delicious baked goodies and support relief efforts in Nepal at the same time:
- Whole Foods Market Lamar, 525 N Lamar Blvd., Austin, TX 78703
- Stiles Switch BBQ & Brew, 6610 N Lamar Blvd, Austin, TX 78757
- Whole Foods Market Gateway, 9607 Research Blvd., Austin, TX 78759
- Whole Foods Market Arbor Trails, 4301 W William Cannon Dr., Austin, TX 78749
- Crema Bakery & Cafe, 9001 Brodie Lane, Austin, TX 78748
- Whip In, 1950 IH35 South Austin Texas 78704
- Micklethwait Craft Meats,1309 Rosewood Ave, Austin, TX 78702 ***Due to rain, there will not be tables set up, but you can still purchase baked goods from the trailer.***
- Springdale Farm, 755 Springdale Rd, Austin, TX 78702
- Whole Foods Market Bee Cave, 12601 Hill Country Blvd, Bee Cave TX 78738
Spread the Word!
Help us harness the power of the internet by sharing information about this bake sale and the various ways people can help:
- Use the hashtag #AustinBakes.
- Follow and share our Facebook account.
- Follow and share our Twitter account.
- Follow and tag our Instagram account.
- Post the link to the Austin Bakes for Nepal FirstGiving page, and encourage others to donate online.
- Repost, regram, retweet, shout it from the mountain tops!