Austin Bakes is a group of bloggers, foodies, and local businesses based in Austin, Texas, who are raising money for relief efforts in Nepal following the devastating earthquake that occurred on April 25, 2015. A city-wide bake sale will occur on Saturday, May 23, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. with the option to donate online for those who are unable to attend. 100% of all funds raised from the sale and online giving will be donated to the AmeriCares relief efforts in Nepal.
Sign-up to bake for any of the Austin Bakes for Nepal sale locations using the links below:
- DOWNTOWN Whole Foods Market Lamar, 525 N Lamar Blvd.
- CENTRAL Stiles Switch BBQ & Brew, 6610 N Lamar Blvd.
- NORTH Whole Foods Market Gateway, 9607 Research Blvd.
- SOUTH Whole Foods Market Arbor Trails, 4301 W William Cannon Dr.
- SOUTH Crema Bakery & Cafe, 9001 Brodie Lane
- SOUTH Whip In, 1950 IH35 South
- EAST Micklethwait Craft Meats,1309 Rosewood Ave, Austin, TX 78702 ***Due to rain, there will not be tables set up, but you can still purchase baked goods from the trailer.***
- EAST Springdale Farm, 755 Springdale Rd.
- WEST Whole Foods Market Bee Cave, 12601 Hill Country Blvd.
Spread the Word!
Help us harness the power of the internet by sharing information about this bake sale and the various ways people can help:
- Use the hashtag #AustinBakes.
- Follow and share our Facebook account.
- Follow and share our Twitter account.
- Follow and tag our Instagram account.
- Post the link to the Austin Bakes for Nepal FirstGiving page, and encourage others to donate online.
- RSVP on the Facebook event page, and invite all your friends.
- Repost, regram, retweet, shout it from the mountain tops!