We’d like to invite you to a live baking party, from each of our kitchens, all day long this Friday, November 13.
Here’s how it works:
- Friday as you prep, bake, and package your goodies for Saturday’s charity bake sale to help Syrian refugees, take photos and share them on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. We want to see what you’re making, and we’ll share them to help get people excited about what’s in store.*
- Use the hashtag #AustinBakes for all your posts.
- Tag Austin Bakes on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Check the hashtag for what others are doing, and interact!
This event is all about community after all. Let’s party, y’all.
*By participating in the Baking Party on Friday, you agree to allow us to repost your photos on our social media channels and website to help promote this and future bake sales. All photos will be credited.
Follow, Share, Tweet, Link: Make this thing go viral!
- Use the hashtag #AustinBakes.
- Follow and share our Facebook account.
- Follow and share our Twitter account.
- Follow and tag our Instagram account.
- Post the link to the Austin Bakes for Refugees FirstGiving page, and encourage others to donate online.
- RSVP on the Facebook event page, and invite all your friends.