The Austin Bakes for Disaster Relief sale is tomorrow, and are our bakers are hard at work! In fact, all of the goodies pictured in this post will be available on sale tomorrow.
Join us for a citywide charity bake sale to benefit Direct Relief, a top-rated organization providing aid to areas recently affected by natural disaster, including Puerto Rico, Mexico, and California.
The sale will take place this Saturday, November 04, from 10am to 2pm at these five greater Austin locations.
DOWNTOWN: Whole Foods Market Lamar | 525 N Lamar Blvd. Austin, TX 78703
NORTH: Whole Foods Market | 11920 Domain Drive Austin, TX 78758
SOUTH: Crema Bakery & Cafe | 9001 Brodie Ln B3, Austin, TX 78748
CEDAR PARK: 365 by Whole Foods | 5001 183 Toll Road, Building A Suite 100 Cedar Park, Texas 78613
BUDA: Nate’s | 306 S Main St, Buda, TX 78610
THANK YOU SPONSORS AND PARTNERS!
Austin businesses are our favorite, and we are always touched when they choose to show their support for our bake sales. We’d like to send a big hug to the following businesses for supporting Austin Bakes for Disaster Relief!
Thanks again to our generous site hosts and to everyone who has signed up to bake and volunteer so far. We couldn’t do this without you.
Speaking of which, there is still time to help the sale become even MORE successful.
HOW TO HELP
- Sign up to bake or volunteer. (It’s not too late to sign up to bake!!)
- RSVP to our Facebook event and invite all your friends.
- Come out to one of our five sale locations on Saturday to make your donation and pick up homemade goodies.
- Print some flyers and share them with your community.
- Share our event on social media (Nextdoor, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and anywhere else you can reach your local community.)
- Buy a T-shirt! All proceeds will be donated to Direct Relief.
- Make a donation online.